Church of the Nativity is inviting you to join the Nativity Legacy Society.
Have you or your children benefited from a Catholic education at Nativity? Has the School, Religious Education Program or the Parish Family played an important role in your spiritual life? Has your family been blessed by the Nativity community during a difficult time? Would you like to see Nativity provide the same Catholic education, spiritual growth and loving comfort to future generations?
If yes, we encourage you to learn about the benefits of becoming a Nativity Legacy Society member.
- Feelings of joy in helping others.
- Satisfaction of knowing your faith-filled stewardship will provide fro the Parish beyond your lifetime.
- Confidence that your donation will make a difference in Nativity's future for your children and grandchildren.
- Reduce your income taxes.
- Increase your income.
- Avoid capital gains tax
- Eliminate federal estate taxes.
If you would like to learn about types of gifts, please click here.
The Nativity Parish Legacy Society is an honorary group established as a way to thank and recognize individuals or families who have designated the parish as a beneficiary in their estate planning. You may volunteer to assist with these efforts or for more information concerning your family's estate planning please contact Kelly Samuelson at email@example.com or 491.5017.